We are located at 58 Tunanui Road, Owhango, in the Ruapehu Area Central North Island. We are near National Park, Taumarunui, Mt Ruapehu, Taupo, Turangi, Mt Tongariro and the Tongariro Crossing, Mt Ngauruhoe, the Bridge to Nowhere and the Whanganui and Whakapapa Rivers.
We are within handy reach of walking, tramping, hiking, snow activities (including skiing and snowboarding), canoeing, kayaking and jet boating, golf, rail and cycle carting, glow worms, sightseeing including chair lifts or a visit to an Alpaca farm etc. Just give us an idea of what you want to do and we will do our best to assist you.
We are easy to find and get to being just 500 metres off State Highway 4
- 30mins from Mt Ruapehu and Tongariro National Park (where you can go skiing or tramping)
- 1 hour 30 minutes drive from the glow-worm caves at Waitomo
- 25mins from Mount Ruapehu
- 45mins to Lake Taupo
- Halfway between Auckland and Wellington
- 13.6 km South of Taumarunui
- 8.3 km South of Mananui
- 7.1 km North of Owhango